Church Logo Holiness Guide
"Everyone knows that if you have the letter "t" in your church name/logo, it BETTER be spelled out in the shape of a cross..."
..I know through Christ we are free from the law, but the "t law" is still in effect."
I don't know how many of you guys work for churches or have worked for them, but this Church logo guide is so totally funny. This is a snippet of a post from a blog called, Stuff Christians Like. Enjoy!
Stuff Christians Like Church Logo Holiness Guide:
- You have a sun rising over a horizon, possibly spreading light through the "O" in the name of your church = + 3 points
- A dove is flying gracefully through your logo = +1 point
- A dove is flying gracefully through your logo with an olive branch in its mouth = +2 points
- A dove is flying gracefully through your logo with an olive branch in its mouth and a "Jesus loves you" tattoo on one of its wings = +3 points
- A swirl of flame is erupting somewhere on your logo = +1 point
- There is an open Bible in your logo = +1 point
- There is an open Bible in your logo and in tiny print you can actually see the words to John 3:16 on the page. = +2 points
- A lion and a lamb are hanging out together on your logo = +1 point
- A lion and a lamb are playing Frisbee golf together on your logo = +2 points
- Crown of thorns = +2 points
Read the rest of the post here.